Multi-Agency Drug Round Up Nets Numerous Arrests
September 20, 2010
A multi-Agency effort has netted the arrest of several individuals on various felony drug violations. The Wayne County Sheriff’s Department, The Waynesboro Police Department, and the South Mississippi Narcotics Task Force began making arrest Friday afternoon. The arrests stem from a lengthy undercover drug investigation. “A great deal of these cases are the product of citizens calling in and reporting drug activity in a particular area,” said Sheriff Farrior.
Wayne County Justice Court Judge Charles Brittion Sr. conducted an initial appearance Monday morning where bonds were set at the amount of $25,000.00 per charge. The cases will be presented to the January 2011 Wayne County Grand Jury.
Those arrested as of date are:
- Carlos Howard for sale of cocaine.
- Jimmy Howard for sale of cocaine.
- Cedric Powe for sale of marijuana.
- Denise Lacey for sale of cocaine.
- Stacey Lacey for sale of marijuana.
- Willie Hollinghead for sale of cocaine & sale of marijuana.
- Jimmy Dickinson for sale of zanax.
- Adrian Slater for sale of marijuana.
- Curtis McNickles for sale of cocaine.
- Annie Jean Powe for sale of hydrocodone
- Larry Turner for sale of marijuana
- Thomas Norsworthy for sale of cocaine & possession of cocaine with intent to distribute
- Kiara Lacey for sale of cocaine
- Demeco Cunningham for 2 counts of sale of cocaine
- Rico Gray for sale of cocaine
- Willie McConn sale of cocaine
- James Buras Jr. for sale of hydrocodone
The following individuals have warrants for their arrests. Do NOT attempt to apprehend these individuals. Anyone that may have information about these individuals are asked to call the Wayne County Sheriff's Department at 735-2323 or Crime Stoppers at 735-LEAD (5323). You can also submit information online using our "Submit a Tip" form.
- Tyrone Russell
- Marvin McNickles
- Ralph Hundley